Aromatic duck in oranges
– Duck about 2kg
– 2 spoons of butter
– 4 oranges
– 2 spoons of honey
– 2 cloves
– 50ml of sweet white wine
– White pepper
- Clean, rinse and dry the duck.
- Scrub the duck with salt and pepper from both outside and inside. Leave it for 2 hours.
- Scrub one of the oranges carefully and cut it along into halves.
- Peel one of the halves, remove the white layer from the peel and cut it into stripes. Boil the peel for 5 minutes and drain it.
- Squeeze the juice from the peeled half.
- Slice the other half of the orange.
- Peel the remaining oranges and cut into pieces. Mix with honey, crushed cloves and wine. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Put the duck on the hot butter in the frying pen.
- Fill the duck with mix of oranges and honey. Sew the duck with toothpicks.
- Put the duck in a pan. Pour it with orange juice and place in the oven heated to 180 celsius degrees. Bake it for about 2 hours. Pour the duck with the sauce created in the pan a few times when in the oven.
- 15 minutes before the end of baking place the orange slices on the duck and cover it with the peel.