- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of flour
- ½ glass of milk
- ½ glass of water
- 3 large oranges
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons of roasted almond flakes
- 3 tablespoons of candied orange peel
- Put egg, flour, milk, a pinch of salt and oil into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add enough water to make the dough smooth, not too thick.
- Pour the dough partialy onto hot frying pen and prepare pancakes.
- Combine honey, sugar, raisins, orange juice and candied orange peel.
- Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Cover baking pan with butter.
- Fold ready pancakes and place next to each other in the baking pan.
- Cover the pancakes with syrup.
- Bake 15 minutes in 160 degrees
- Decorate with orange particles and almonds and serve.