A delicious autumn creamy pumpkin soup with a hint of orange. The best choice for the soup is hokkaido or nutmeg pumpkin as their flesh Is exceptionally tasty and aromatic. Perfect dish for cool autumn evenings.
Chicken soup 1 glass
Pumpkin flesh 1 kg
Oil 2 spoons
30% cream 100ml
Orange juice 0,3 glass
Sugar, salt, pepper
- Heat oven till 200 degrees.
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and remove seeds.Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Put the pumpkin to a baking pan and sprinkle with oil.
- Put it in the oven and bake until soft but not brown.
- When baked put a pan, add orange juice, chicken soup and cream.
- Mix and add salt, sugar and pepper until it suits you.
- Serve with small toasts.
Bon appetite and get warm!