There are so many applications of orange peel that you simply cannot afford to throw it away!
- Mosquitos don’t like the smell of orange peel – what an easy way of getting rid of those!
- A juice made of orange peel is great if you want to lose a little weight.
- Make a syrup out of orange peel and apply to cough and cold.
- If you have stainless steel sink you will be amazed by the effect of rubbing the sides of the sink with it. It perfectly removes stains and gives wonderful smell.
- Put fresh peel to your shoes to have any unpleasant smell removed. Keep the peel inside for the whole night.
- Orange peel also help to remove stains out of the fabrics.
- Relax yourself in an orange bath – just add the peel to the water.
- Put a part of the peel to the container with sugar and you will have no longer issue with sugar agglomeration.
- Cover the peel with salt and put to your fridge, it will help to keep a nice smell inside.