If you are bored with your day-to-day dinners, then maybe it would be a good idea to think of something as original as the rosemary chicken with orange-maple glaze. You can find the recipe and list of ingredients needed to prepare this dish below.
– 1 cup of
– 1/2 cup of dry white wine,
– 1/2 cup of maple syrup,
– 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh rosemary,
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
– 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper,
– 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves,
– 2 tablespoons of butter,
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Here is how to prepare it:
with bringing orange juice and wine to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat
slightly, but keep high enough to continue a low boil for 5 minutes, stirring
occasionally. After that, move on to stirring in maple syrup and continue
boiling for another 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until glossy and just
slightly thickened. Set aside and move on to the next step.
2. Find a small bowl and mix together the rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub mixture on both sides of chicken breasts, and set aside.
3. In this step, melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts, cover skillet and saute for about 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Proceed to pouring orange-maple mixture over chicken (mixture will boil and bubble). Reduce heat to simmer; cover and let cook for another 10 minutes, basting occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has turned into a rich, thick glaze. Then, the dish is ready to serve – enjoy!