There is nothing better than a tasty, home-made bread. How about adding a bit of orange to it? Here is how to prepare a fantastic chocolate chip orange zucchini bread.
– 3 eggs,
– 2 cups of white sugar,
– 1 cup of vegetable oil,
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract,
– 2 cups of grated zucchini,
– 1 cup of chopped walnuts,
– 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips,
– 1 tablespoon of orange zest,
– 3 cups of all-purpose flour,
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder,
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda,
– 1 teaspoon of salt,
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon,
– 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
Here is how to prepare it:
with sifting together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
2. After that, find a large bowl and beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, nuts, chocolate chips, and orange rind. Blend in sifted ingredients. In the end, turn batter into two greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
3. In the last step, bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes, or until bread tests done. Remove loaves from pans, and cool. Chill before slicing and enjoy!