Each one of
us need to eat something sweet from time to time. This cranberry orange loaf is
a great choice.
– 2 cups of
– 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder,
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda,
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
– 1 tablespoon of grated orange zest
– 1 1/2 cups of fresh cranberries,
– 1/2 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped,
– 1/4 cup of margarine, softened,
– 1 cup of white sugar,
– 1 egg,
– 3/4 cup of orange juice.
these steps below to prepare a delicious cranberry orange loaf:
from preheating the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then, grease and
flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Next, proceed to whisk together flour, baking
powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in orange zest, cranberries, and pecans.
2. For this step you will need a big bowl in which you have to cream together margarine,
sugar, and egg until they are smooth. Stir in orange juice. Beat in flour
mixture until just moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
3. In the final step, bake everything for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or
until the bread springs back when lightly touched. Let it stand for 10 minutes,
then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. In the end, wrap in plastic when
almost nothing better in the world than a properly prepared beef. This is why
we recommend our recipe for a crispy orange beef which we find delicious.
– 1 1/2
pounds of beef top sirloin, thinly sliced,
– 1/3 cup of white sugar,
– 1/3 cup of rice wine vinegar,
– 2 tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate,
– 1 teaspoon of salt,
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce,
– 1 cup of long grain rice,
– 2 cups of water,
– 1/4 cup of cornstarch,
– 2 teaspoons of orange zest,
– 3 tablespoons of grated fresh ginger,
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic,
– 8 broccoli florets, lightly steamed or blanched,
– 2 cups of oil for frying.
from laying beef strips out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with
paper towels. Let it dry in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Proceed to mixing
together in a small bowl the sugar, rice vinegar, orange juice concentrate,
salt and soy sauce. Put it aside.
2. Then, combine rice and water in a medium saucepan. Wait until it starts to
boil and then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes, or until
rice is tender. Add more water at the end if necessary.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Toss dried beef in cornstarch to
coat. Then, move on to frying in the hot oil in small batches until it becomes crispy
and golden brown; set aside. Drain all of the oil from the wok except about 1
4. Add orange zest, ginger and garlic to the remaining oil, and cook briefly until
fragrant. Add the soy sauce mixture to the wok, bring to a boil, and cook until
thick and syrupy, about 5 minutes. Add beef, and heat through, stirring to
coat. Serve immediately over steamed rice, and garnish with broccoli.