- 2/3 glass of flour
- 2/3 glass of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla cheese
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 10 dag of butter
- 1 big orange
- Combine flour with sugar and baking powder.
- Sprinkle the orange with boiling water, dry and grind the skin.
- Peel the orange to get rid of the soft white skin and get only orange particles.
- Cut orange into small pieces.
- Dissolve butter.
- Mix eggs with cheese, butter, orange peel and orange pulp.
- Add the mixture to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Put the paper for muffins into the baking mold.
- Pour the dough o each well.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 190 degrees.
- Leave in the baking mold until cold.
- Serve with liquid chocolate or fruit.