The taste of the pancakes will depend on whether the oranges are sweet or not.
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of flour
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 1/2 glass of water
- 3 big oranges
- 5 spoons of honey
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 3 spoons of raisins
- 3 spoons of roasted almond flakes
- 3 spoons of candied orange peel
Mix thoroughly egg, flour, milk, a little salt and oil. Add water gradually water to achieve the right, not too dense and smooth consistency. Prepare thin pancakes by frying both sides. Put honey, sugar and raisins into a bowl. Add juice from two oranges and candied orange peel. Mix everything and heat until sugar dissolves. Cover the pan with butter. Fold pancakes and put in the pan. Pour the syrup over the pancakes. Bake for 15 minutes at 160 degrees. Decorate with oranges and almonds before serving.
A delicious autumn creamy pumpkin soup with a hint of orange. The best choice for the soup is hokkaido or nutmeg pumpkin as their flesh Is exceptionally tasty and aromatic. Perfect dish for cool autumn evenings.
Chicken soup 1 glass
Pumpkin flesh 1 kg
Oil 2 spoons
30% cream 100ml
Orange juice 0,3 glass
Sugar, salt, pepper
- Heat oven till 200 degrees.
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and remove seeds.Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Put the pumpkin to a baking pan and sprinkle with oil.
- Put it in the oven and bake until soft but not brown.
- When baked put a pan, add orange juice, chicken soup and cream.
- Mix and add salt, sugar and pepper until it suits you.
- Serve with small toasts.
Bon appetite and get warm!
- 350g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread spice
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 120g of 18% cream
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Ground peel of one orange
- 4 tablespoons of orange juice and ¾ cup of powdered sugar for icing
Mix sugar and egg until sugar is completely dissolved. Add purified soda, cocoa, ground orange peel, orange juice, gingerbread spice and flour. Mix thoroughly all the components.
Form balls from the mass of a walnut size. Should the mass be too sticky to the hands, keep washing them with cold water. Place the balls in quite some distances from each other on a baking paper. Bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
In a bowl mix 4 tablespoons of orange juice with ¾ cup of icing sugar.
When the gingerbreads are ready take them out of the oven and cool a little. Still warm dip them in the icing and leave to cool down.
Components for icing
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons of crushed orange peel
- 2-3 tablespoons of orange juice
Preparation of icing:
Mix sugar with peel and 1-2 teaspoons of juice. Mix thoroughly and if necessary gradually add more juice to get a dense icing.
Tips: It is best to prepare the cake a day before and cool it overnight with no rim. Cover with icing the next day, before serving.
The cheesecake can be made in lemon version, replacing the orange components with lemon ones.
Components for cheese layer:
- 1kg of ground cheese
- 3 tablespoons of potato flour
- 350g of sweet condensed milk
- 3 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons of orange liqueur or orange juice
- Peel of 1 orange
- Vanilla sugar
- 200g or white chocolate
- 300g of dense cream 12% or 18%
Put cheese and potato flour into a bowl and mix briefly. Add condensed milk, egg yolk, liqueur or juice, peel and vanilla and mix briefly, only to combine ingredients. Melt white chocolate and add it to cheese mixture. Put it over the bottom in the baking mold and put in the oven for another 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Take it out of the oven and cover with dense cream. Put back into the oven and bake for another 13 degrees. Take the cake out of the oven and wait until it is completely cold. Unfasten rim and put it into the fridge for about 12h.